Controls Engineer (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.VertivCo.com
Vertiv Croatia is looking for a Controls Engineer to join our AHU (Air Handling Units) department in Zagreb.
This position is responsible for Air handling unit controls design, controls equipment specification, controls programming and AHU unit controls commissioning.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Read and understand requirements for new solution products
- Create specification and presentation for new product
- Work on his tasks inside multidisciplinary team of people
- Create technical documentation required for sourcing, production and testing
- Programming and commissioning of AHU units’ controls (DDC controllers)
- Take care of product quality
- Responsibility to engineer solution with optimized price / performance.
- To constantly take care about purchased products from his responsibility
- To support procurement team for a product from his responsibility
- Join the sales persons any time when technical support is required
Design documentation for AHU controls:
- AHU application / functional design
- PI&D diagrams
- AHU Sequence of operation description
- Controls panel wiring diagrams schematics
- I/O lists
Technical specification of AHU controls equipment:
- Field equipment selection (sensors, actuators, thermostats, switches, etc.)
- Control equipment selection (DDC controllers, Touch screen displays, integration gateways)
This position requires often domestic and international travel.
Besides technical knowledge, candidate also should have good communication skills, because this position requires constant communication with other discipline designers as with client representatives.
Knowledge about AHU types, AHU thermodynamics, AHU air dynamics, basic understanding of chilled water and DX systems and AHU control system is required as the key technical base. Candidate should be capable to provide Air handling unit controls design, controls equipment specification, controls programming and AHU unit controls commissioning, so theoretical knowledge of Controls AHU engineering is required. Candidate should be familiar with software applications used in AHU design and controls programming and commissioning.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, interpret and implement electric, electronic, controls and HVAC design documentation
- At least 5 years of previous working experience on similar job description (AHU controls engineer)
- BSEE or BSME required (preferentially FER, FSB controls divisions)
- Experience with product development process activities such as BOMs, schematics, layouts, calculations
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with 2-dimensional drawing tools (AutoCAD)
- DDC controls programming languages (functional block diagrams, etc.)
- Good oral and written communication skills are a must (English required)
- A high level of motivation
- Competences: result-oriented, team player, careful to details, flexible
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
AutoCAD, MS Office, Timski rad
Stalni radni odnos