Presales Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.VertivCo.com
Vertiv Croatia is looking for a Presales Electrical Engineer in Zagreb or Rijeka.
Located in: Zagreb or Rijeka (with travels to Zagreb)
Vertiv’s Large Scale Integrated Modular Solutions team is capturing an exciting growth opportunity in the large-scale data center market segment. The Pre-Sales Electrical Engineer is an Electrical Solutions Specialist, a crucial member of the Integrated Modular Solutions team during the early engagement phases of customer programs.
Essential job functions:
- Reading and understanding RFP and tender documents
- Reading and understanding customer requirements provided by sales team
- Concept design of electrical architecture and electrical equipment
- Understanding of relevant codes and standards for electrical equipment and installations
- CAD Modeling
- Coordination with other technical disciplines (architectural, structural, mechanical, controls, fire protection)
- Technical project coordination with customers and suppliers
- Communication with customers in order to propose the best solution
- Making technical proposals for Vertiv modular solutions data centers
- Providing electrical design documents
- Problem solving and interpretation of customer requirements in proposed solutions
- Support sales team
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years experience in electrical engineering preferred
- Active English
- Solution-based thinking that will incorporate a multitude of Mechanical and Electrical components to an end-customer deployment
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral, to work across multiple Engineering and Manufacturing teams to bring architectures and concepts to deployment
- Experience in Controls systems and Fire Alarm Engineering is considered beneficial.
- PC skills: active user of Windows, MS Office incl. Excel (A), Word (A), PowerPoint (A), AutoCAD, Revit will be an advantage
Must be proficient in electrical power system design including medium and low voltage distributions, transformations, uninterruptible power supplies and end user interface. Possess good CAD capabilities including the ability to represent electrical room layouts and electrical schematic diagrams, as well as specifics of custom power sub-systems associated with power, cooling, and mechanical devices such as bus-way, racks, and modular data center systems such as security, lighting, and fire detection systems.
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
AutoCAD, MS Office, Komunikativnost
Stalni radni odnos