Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Zagreb
The ClientOur client is a global pharmaceutical company with more than 40.000 employees worldwide.
For their Zagreb office, they are searching for an organized and proactive person to join their extraordinary team as an Administrative Assistant.
The PositionBy holding this position, you should be able to handle office tasks, provide polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. They are searching for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills.
The CandidateThe ideal candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate, always prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist visitors
- Answer and direct phone calls, maintain polite and professional communication via phone, and e-mail.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Create, maintain, and enter information into different systems
- Carrie out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Order office supplies, maintain office supply inventories, coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Organize and maintain office common areas
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
Experience and Key Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Computer skills, experience in MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English until Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 via APPLICATION LINK. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220