.NET Developer (f/m/x)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb, Osijek & partly home office
IBM iX–It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- In your role as .NET Developer, you will implement complex applications and innovative websites based on .NET and Sitecore in collaboration with the project team
- You work with interdisciplinary, agile teams, in order to analyze requirements for individual software solutions in the area of content management, digital marketing or e-commerce for our customers and develop implementation options
- The development of modern components for personalizable web applications in SOLID code quality, which are functional, performant and testable, are part of your main responsibilities
- You support extending our internal frameworks with the development of modular and reusable code
- In collaboration with specialists from design, UX/UI, product owner and customer team you closely coordinate on backlog, acceptance criteria and user stories
- By testing and observing new technologies or methods you develop yourself, our processes and team collaboration
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of educationYou have at least 1 year of experience in current Microsoft technologies (.NET Framework, .NET Core, C#) and know the corresponding development tools (Visual Studio, GIT, SQL SMS)
- You have knowledge in software design patterns as well as experience with unit and integration tests
- You have a good basic understanding of DevOps, deployments and release management
- Experience with Sitecore or similar Content Management Systemsis an advantage
- Ideally, you have already worked in agile software development projects (SCRUM)
- You have very good English language skills (at least Level B2) and additional German language skills are beneficial
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629