Cloud Engineer (Azure) (f/m/x)
Location: Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
IBM iX–It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- With the product owner and the client team you work closely on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories.
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation.
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions about Cloud and support them hands-on if necessary.
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team.
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies.
- You write clean, maintainable, testable, and understandable code.
- Experience with cloud native tools and services such as compute, storage, database and network services.
- Knowledge in Java or .Net development.
- Familiarity with Azure CLI and SDK.
- Knowhow in configuring backup, monitoring and security in cloud environments.
- Experience in Linux and/or Windows server system administration and scripting skills.
- You are already familiar with Software Design Pattern and Unit-Testing-Frameworks.
- Passion for ensuring code quality using Static Code Analysis and Continuous Integration tools like SonarQube and Azure DevOps.
- Agile project management frameworks like SCRUM aren't new to you.
- You have very good English language skills. German language skills are an advantage.
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629