Talent Acquisition Consultant (f/m/x)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb & partly homeoffice
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you support and help us bring the right talents to our teams in Zagreb, Varaždin and Osijek. You will be working in People & Talents Team and more specifically within the international Talent Acquisition Team distributed across Austria, Croatia and Germany.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You support with Active Sourcing and Recruiting activities for IBM iX Croatia, and help generating leads for the Recruiting Team in Germany and Austria as well
- You are responsible for the selection of candidates together with Line Managers
- You support with the employer branding activities in collaboration with the marketing team
- You create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising in Croatia
- You organize local company or recruiting events (e.g. assessment centers)
- You are responsible for the relationship management with faculties and other external stakeholders in Croatia
- You have a bachelor´s or master´s degree in Psychology, Economics or any other related field
- You have at least three years of work experience in recruitment and employer branding, ideally in an agile IT environment, preferably coming from international business contexts
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in Croatian and English (German is an advantage)
- You have good knowledge and ability to use of the main MS Office applications
- You are a creative, proactive, problem-solver and you love working in teams
- You have a positive attitude and good presentation skills
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Ready to apply?
The best way to do that is online via our job portal. Simply click on the "Apply now" button and off you go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 601 5011