(Senior) Digital Consultant - eCommerce (f/m/d)
Location: Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, while always looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Do you want to join?
- As a consultant, you advise our customers across the entire eCommerce funnel
- You are responsible for the conception of business features along the value chain
- Thereby you accompany and advise our customers in requirements engineering and in all questions around the broad eCommerce product portfolio
- You will be responsible for evaluating, developing and optimizing requirements
- Thereby you also identify and communicate possible alternatives work-arounds and quick-wins
- You work closely with our development teams to ensure that we deliver the customer's vision end-to-end
- In parallel, you support the key account management in customer meetings, as well as in the preparation and follow-up of meetings up to board level
- You skillfully lead the customer and build a trusting relationship in which you continuously advise and develop your customer
- You have a proven knowledge and hands-on experience in eCommerce
- You are experienced in at least one eCommerce platform (at best SAP CX)
- You have a basic understanding of related technologies and platforms: CMS, PIM, Analytics, SEO, DAM
- You already worked in an agile environment or with an agile framework
- You have a creative mindset and your presentation skills set you apart: you can explain complex topics in an understandable way
- You are a strong communicator with fluent German and English skills (at least C1) in spoken and written language
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
You like holidays? We do as well, since we value our free time and like to have a good recharge! With us you get more holidays than what you might be used to! You will enjoy 30 days of holidays a year + December 24th and 31st are also free on top of that, of course!
Your PerspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
ecx.io is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.