DevOps Engineer (f/m/x)
Location: Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb & partly home office
IBM iX–It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to create relevant content? Then become a part of our IBM iX Family now.
- You are part of an international DevOps team which work on international projects closely collaborating with business, development, and operations
- You ensure the installation and administration of build and production systems
- You plan, create, and optimize CI/CD pipelines as well consult internal parties and our clients on CI / CD processes
- You ensure the design and development of deployment processes for Cloud (Azure, AWS), Managed Hosting, or other premised systems
- You support the configuration and monitoring of the deployed applications
- You develop code or scripts to automate processes and provisioning from VM’s to PaaS
- You completed a professional education in IT with reference to DevOps
- You like to work in a team, to use your communication skills in a proper way and to develop yourself constantly
- You own a high customer orientation
- You can demonstrate appropriate knowledge with operating systems (Windows, Linux) in server use (Shell-, Bash-Scripting)
- You own experience with Docker and Kubernetes as well as Cloud hosting (Azure / AWS)
- You already worked with GIT and DevOps-Tools (Builds, Testing, Deployments with Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, etc.)
- You own knowledge in topics like container solutions/docker, webserver, databases, application server and web-services
- You own basic knowledge in network technology like VPN, DNS, Firewalls
- You own basic knowledge around system and application security
- Agile methods (e.g. Scrum) and relevant tools like Atlassian JIRA or Atlassian Confluence aren’t new to you
- You own basic knowledge in programming, experience in any of the languages is a big plus
- You have proficient knowledge of English language. Knowledge of German is advantageous
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
- Academy & Co.
- Discount programs
- Health & Fitness
- Team events
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days of vacation
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities. Want to find out more?
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629