Senior Network Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for Senior Network Engineers (m/f) with extensive experience in:We are looking for Senior Network Engineers (m/f) with extensive experience in:
- Design and implementation of LAN/WAN systems and connectivity.
- Implementation and troubleshooting of enterprise BGP/OSPF deployments.
- Capacity and performance reporting
- Administration and monitoring of network equipment
- Troubleshooting and solving complex network issues
- Configuration and deployment of new network equipment
- Administration and support of network monitoring systems
- Working with transit providers and troubleshooting transit issues
- Working with support as part of network design and development efforts
- Configuring and troubleshooting Linux network stack
- Creating and maintaining existing network topology diagrams
- Excellent knowledge of BGP (in iBGP an eBGP configuration) and OSPF protocols
- At least 5 years of experience in network support or at least 3 years of networking experience in a large enterprise network environment
- Excellent knowledge of Linux flavor operating systems with focus on Linux networking stack
- Experience in data center operations
- Cisco/Juniper experience or similar
- Experience with automation systems (Ansible desired)
Work requirements and qualities:
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Clear vision of personal responsibility
- Ability to provide customer-focused support under pressure
- Team-orientation and preference for working in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Clean and fluent English
- Working in a professional, friendly and experienced team
- Extra LCD screen
- Parking slot or transportation costs
- Option to work from home
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.