We are SELK, company located in Kutina, which, in a capacity of subcontractor for EPCOS (a member of the Japanese TDK Group), produces a whole range of highly developed electronic components such as varistors and multilayer piezo actuators, in accordance with the requirements of the global market, with the primary focus on a rapidly growing industries such as communications, IT, consumer electronics and the automotive industry.
Our organisation uses the most up-to-date technology available through the entire production process, from robotics, automatic optical controls, computer controlled precision grinding machines to (space requiring a particularly clean atmosphere) clean room. All of our manufacturing processes are fully aligned with following norms: ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949:2016, ISO 14001: 2015, ISO 50001:2018 and are systematically analyzed and improved in order to achieve the technological excellence of the final product.
We are looking for
Yield Engineer (m/f)
Process errors represent a significant loss in production processes, and products that cannot be used or sold due to damage or defects have no value to the customer. Products that have to be processed, repaired or even withdrawn from the market have a significant impact on increasing costs, and thus reducing the expected profit.
About youUniversity degree in the field of technical sciences, advantage: mechanical engineering (robotics) mechatronics and electrical engineering
- University degree in the field of technical sciences
- Fluent English language in speaking and writing
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential
- Knowledge of quality control methods is desirable
- Knowledge of Six Sigma tools (SPC, Minitab) is desirable
- Strong interest in electronic technology and engineering
- Previous work experience in production processes is desirable
- Control and improvement of existing production processes, usability, and product quality in accordance with set goals
- Defining measures to improve usability and analyzing their effectiveness
- Daily communication and cooperation with a foreign partner
- Reporting and analysis
*EPCOS Group owns all certifications