SummaryThe DevOps Engineer will act as 2nd tier of support for infrastructure related issues – Bare Metal, Public Cloud and Private Cloud. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, curiosity for new challenges and will be champion in his domain with a customer-centric approach. They should have experience and familiarity with on-premise infrastructure, virtualization, security and networking and be highly experienced with cloud computing and Infrastructure As Code.
- Infrastructure Support – Bare Metal, Data Centres Architecture, storage solutions (Netapp, cloud storage), LAN/WAN connectivity
- Strong systems administration experience – Linux (different flavours), Windows Server, Sun/Solaris
- Strong Public Cloud experience – GCP/Azure/AWS – deploying and managing services and infrastructures, scaling, cost management
- Private Cloud knowledge – Openstack/Openshift, RHEL virtualisation, VmWare
- IaC (Infrastructure as Code) experience – GitHub/Jenkins/Helm/Ansible/Terraform experience
- Experience with Docker or similar container solution
- Experience with orchestration tooling – Kubernetes
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Monitoring solutions implementation – Nagios/Grafana/Zabbix
- Understanding of SRE principles
- Strong background in bash scripting
- You own and take responsibility for the projects and tasks you’re assigned to. You lead them towards a solution and do whatever it takes to get to resolution. You are proactive and seek help and teamwork to move forward
- Good analytical and abstract thinking skills: able to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- You take a top down approach to solve problems and manage projects. You start first with the bigger picture. You are able to leave small details and problems to be tackled only after the high level solution is defined and agreed
Nice to Have:
- Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience with a successful track record in working in a systems administration, networking and virtualized environment along with exposure to Azure, GCP, AWS
- Professional Solution Architect certification in Azure, GCP, AWS
- Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification in Azure, GCP, AWS
- Netapp NCSA/NCSE certification
- Professional Cisco certification – CCNA,CCNP
Please submit all your job application content (cover letter, CV, etc...) in English language.
Recommended CV format is Europass or equivalent / similar.