Digital Content & Operations Specialist
Location of work: Zagreb (hybrid role)
Be part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Join our Digital team in Zagreb as a Digital Content & Operations Specialist and you can bring new ideas to life and find new ways how to use various digital channels for defined purposes. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’As a Digital Content & Operations Specialist you will be:
- Assuring that content is aligned with PMI guidelines. You will be main point of contact for external vendors/agencies who are delivering the content production and will be responsible for ensuring high level of quality, both from textual and visual perspective.
- Responsible for social media customer care content development (organic only; Facebook, Viber). You will be managing development and execution of the social media content plan, participating in development of the social media strategy, objectives, and targets. Community management is not in scope of this position.
- Responsible for digital CRM content (focus on e-mail communication) from initiation and briefing, to testing and execution.
- Responsible for website content, including managing transcreation of global content, landing pages, application content etc.
Who we're looking for
- University degree, bachelor’s, or master’s degree
- Preferred at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in corporate setting. But your passion, skills, knowledge, and attitude are key. Show us what you got :)
- Solid understanding of performance data, conversion, and online customer engagement
- At least basic knowledge of SEO principles and digital content performance tracking
- Familiarity with CMS tools is a plus
- Enjoys working in cross-functional and cross-market teams, highly collaborative and a great communicator
- Proficient in Croatian and English with good storytelling skills, while knowledge of Slovene would be considered an asset
What we offerOur success depends on our talented employees who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
To join our growing team, apply via application link no later than May 21st 2022.