Our client, MAERSK, is one of the world's largest shipping and logistics operations company and integrator of container logistics based in the Denmark.
They are currently looking for a motivated, ambitious and efficient person with strong analytical skills for the position of:
Finance Chief Accountant (m/f)
- Participating in monthly and annual closing procedures
- Responsibility for risk and control environment reporting and developing
internal control processes
- Ensuring alignment of all SOP with the overall framework
- Responsibility for identifying and delivering improvement projects
- Ensuring that all the General Ledger accounting and Financial/Management Reporting is done in accordance with local standards and IFRS
- Overviewing the reporting and period end tasks, accruals and support
- Involvement in execution of forecasting processes
- Ensuring high data quality
- Managing all processes regarding fiscal tax matter
- Coordinating in case of audit, process review, treasury matters etc.
- Coordinating different teams to ensure relevant input for financial accounting team
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in a similar role, preferably in the field of logistics or warehousing
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent in Croatian and English
If you’re interested in the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English before the 21st of May through this APPLICATION LINK.
Your application will be treated as confidential.