IT Project Manager (m/f)
Life at Q is anything but boring! We’re on a mission to find the As to the most challenging Qs of today. That makes our everyday lives more fun, our team more cohesive and our daily tasks more exciting. Are you ready for a challenge?
We’re looking for a proactive, team-oriented, and motivated IT Project Manager (m/f) to join our team. We value a go-getter attitude, the drive to get things done, and the empathy to understand our client’s needs and wants. Our team prides itself on working hard and having fun while doing it. We believe in the power of bringing like-minded people together.
What is it all about?
- Establishing and managing project management activities including scope, quality, planning, time management, scheduling, project costing, and budget management for any given Q client project
- Managing the interaction with the team, clients, and stakeholders and understanding their requirements
- Performing RAID analysis, mitigation planning, and decision analysis for the project
- Managing change control procedures, collaboration, and conflict management
- Maintaining project progress while working with minimal supervision
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Providing leadership to the project team and taking appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerance
- Collecting and validating information, requirements, and constraints from stakeholders including preparation and running of workshops
What we expect from you?
- 3+ years of experience in project management in an IT environment
- Technical background and development experience
- Professional working proficiency in English both written and spoken
- Strong presentation and written communication skills
- Great communication and relationship-building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team and clients
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to lead and foster effective teams
- Strong “will do” attitude and a global mindset
- Flexibility to adapt to new tools and procedures
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- That you are self-directed, organized, proactive, and detail-oriented with an eye toward high quality
And it would be awesome if you...
- Have experience in agency work (multiple projects and multiple clients at a time)
- Possess a certificate (Scrum master, PMP, Agile Practitioner...)
What we oﬀer:
- Flexible working hours & remote work
- Work with new technologies in a high-performance environment
- Diverse projects (from 3-week microservice apps to 6+ month enterprise solutions)
- IT community involvement — Meetups, Workshops & Articles
- Internal workshops & personal development
- Educational budget
- 100% paid sick leave
- Paid health insurance & annual health check-up
- Subvention of Multisport card & online Yoga classes
- Transport allowance & meal allowance
Salary rangeOur salaries are based on your experience, level of knowledge & technical interview.
Apply via application link until 22.05.2022.