Business Manager (m/f)
Mjesto rada: Zagreb
We're now hiring a Business Manager to join our team in Zagreb!
What's in it for YOU?
- Opportunity to further develop your skills and career in a highly dynamic international team
- The challenge to lift your own department to a higher level in a creative way
- Travel to our other sites/client locations abroad
- The opportunity to enrich the quality of the project with your experience
- A positive working atmosphere and the freedom to act independently
- Attractive salary
Join our Transcom Family as a Business Manager!The Business Manager is in charge of the profitability and growth of his/her business unit by steering on employee performance management, service quality and client interaction.
Business Manager is responsible for:
- Build trust with the client, always deliver amazing client meetings(WBR, MBR)
- Empower and coach your team leaders to build world class teams.
- Collaborate and plan operation with account RTM and TQM.
- Plan the operation 3-6 months ahead.
- Own the ‘operational beat’, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure high employee satisfaction by building trust in the team.
- Have a good understanding of pricing structure and profitability targets, and how you can impact them.
- Ensure a Smooth and profitable operation
- Ensure that targets are set for each employee and empower the team members to outperform.
- Act and adjust, know the result, learn from them and always improve
Planned start: June 2022
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in experience
- 3 years successful managerial experience in the Customer Contact (or closely related) industry
- Strong in setting clear objectives and priorities and stimulating efficiency
- Able to lead and improve the department in a professional manner
- Experience in a strong results-oriented environment
- High motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong analytical skills to interpret results and take decisions based on facts and figures
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire even those who do not report directly to you
- English C1 level (written and verbal)
- You work with an entrepreneurial mindset
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.