Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/f)
Job description:To grow and develop our team internally, we look for proactive and result-motivated colleagues to participate in our growth offer within the HR team.
What's in it for YOU!
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities,
- Self-development and internal growth opportunities - you will be a part of our Central Cluster TA Team,
- Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together and sharing our knowledge.
- Benefits package.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of three year's experience of recruitment experience in a fast-paced (international) environment with a proven and successful track record of effective volume recruitment management is a must.
- University diploma or degree (Law, Labour Relations, Work Studies, Business Administration and Management or similar).
- Very good knowledge of English (B2/C1).
- Previous experience in HR IT solutions (ATS systems).
You will be responsible for:
- Executing on sourcing and recruitment strategies to meet business expectations and fill assigned requests according to KPI’s (forecast management)
- Design sourcing strategies to support the hiring needs, and ensure full and effective implementation of approved sourcing plans
- Job vacancy management as well looking for innovative ways of approaching passive candidates
- Partner up with our Talent Acquisition Specialists in- and outside the country to streamline the recruitment process and look for best practices.
- Maintaining and improving collaboration with (new) temp/recruitment agencies
- Effectively creating awareness around employee’s referral program and making sure that all channels used to produce an expected outcome and reflect the final fill rate
- Data-driven approach and provide fact-based insights + actions in selected KPI’s and funnels
- Talent pool management
- Being an ambassador for promoting Transcom as an employer of choice
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards or reports per manager’s request
- Analyzes the recruitment software, tools and solutions (e.g. Recruitee based) and recommends and implements changes to it and a project leader or contributor
- Analyzes the recruitment software and implements changes and improvements
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date.
What Life at Transcom is like?
In this role you will be responsible for managing end-to-end recruitment based on Transcom global processes and in close cooperation with hiring managers and other stakeholders to develop solutions to increase fill rate and improving candidates experience with Transcom.
To get a better understanding of Transcom's corporate culture and atmosphere in our contact centres, we suggest you to follow us on our social media channels:
Radnička cesta 39 (Centar 2000), 10000 Zagreb | https://hr.transcom.com/hr/careers