ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services we enable our Customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for an Scrum Master. This fast spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
Scrum Master (m/f)
About the role:You will be supporting existing Infrastructure Operation Teams and later on Application Teams.
- accustomed to agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
- strong analytical thinker and understands processes
- self-sufficient team player with a hands-on mentality
- proficient in English language
Tasks and responsibilities:
- coaching and training teams in agile frameworks and methodologies
- setting up agile processes together with the team
- helping to continuously improve processes and enable team members to focus and deliver
- supporting agile team transitions
- facilitate teams in removing impediments
- enhancing agile methods within the teams and overall organization
- 5+ years of experience in the same or similar position
- experience with JIRA and Confluence and other Atlassian tools
- good overall IT knowledge and experience are helpful
- scrum master certificate (beneficial)
- work-life balance
- special bonuses: Christmas, transport cost, subsidized lunch, gift for a child
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation net salary increase (min. 2%, max. 5%)
- annual medical check-up in a private polyclinic in Zagreb
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
- minimum 22 vacation days (this is not necessarily what you will start with, depends on your overall work experience you could have a max. 30 days)
- team gatherings
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.
Due to the pandemic we are temporarily working full remotely (home office). This way of work will be revised after the pandemic ends.