About ANDRITZ Digital Factory:
ANDRITZ Digital Factory is the leading delivery center for professional digital solutions in the ANDRITZ Group. Our goal is to build and deliver a wide range of digital solutions and be a leader in digital innovation. The solutions we provide are completely fulfilling the business motivations and needs of Andritz Group and its customers, they are reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performant and efficient.
With our Services we enable our Customers in producing and operating secure and professional Digital Solutions. We identify new trends and implement technologies that allow ANDRITZ to be ahead of the competition. The ANDRITZ core values rule our behavior and activities.
Jump on board and join our awesome growing team of professionals as we are on the lookout for several Frontend developers. This fast spinning team is involved in enticing projects, with customer service in mind, delivering their best creativity. And we always say 'thank you'! With our phenomenal compensation & benefits scheme and culture revolving around excellence, people development and a huge knowledge bank you will be able to live your dream!
Frontend Developer (m/f)
About the role:You will work in an agile team to deliver Digital Solutions like Metris Boa or the Schuler Digital Suite for our internal and external customers around the world. Additionally you will influence the definition of requirements together with the Customers / Product Owners / Solution Architects / Backend teams.
- a team player
- likes challenges
- enthusiastic and creative
- proficient communication skills in English
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- willing to learn new technologies
- willing to have hands-on service-oriented and microservice architecture
- willing to expand your carrier into the preferred direction
- expert and having hands-on with Angular and/or React
- working with Rest Services and multi-layer architecture
- experienced in requirements management
- experienced in working within an agile team
- experience being a Full Stack Developer is a plus
- experience in VueJS is a plus
- experience in NodeJS is a plus
- experience in .net Core is a plus
- experience in React Native is a plus
- work-life balance
- special bonuses: Christmas, transport cost, subsidized lunch, gift for a child
- competitive salary + annual bonus for achieved results
- annual referral bonus for new team colleagues
- annual inflation net salary increase (min. 2%, max. 5%)
- annual medical check-up in a private polyclinic in Zagreb
- supportive and enabling team culture oriented towards individual prosperity
- work on large and interesting projects with top experts
- the possibility of personal and professional development
- minimum 22 vacation days (this is not necessarily what you will start with, depends on your overall work experience you could have a max. 30 days)
- team gatherings
Andritz Digital Factory provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state laws.
Due to the pandemic we are temporarily working full remotely (home office). This way of work will be revised after the pandemic ends.