Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers almost 3500 employees and majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is one of the strongest and biggest telecom R&D centers in the region.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is looking for experienced engineers that dare to broaden their horizons with exciting new technologies in the telecom field. We are looking for:
Radio Access Networks (RAN) System Manager / Technical Solutions Architect
We are seeking for a System Manager(s)/Technical Solutions Architect(s) focused on Radio Access Networks to work on developing concepts and new features in 5G networks, as a part of Ericsson’s Global Engineering organization.
You will be expected to drive technical studies and work closely with cross-functional teams to create complex solutions, ensuring readiness to provide the best solutions to the requirements from our clients and internal stakeholders.
- Provide technical leadership in driving technical studies for solutions and architecture on RAN for 5G
- Develop and maintain relationships with Account teams, technical decision makers and counterparts as a trusted advisor on RAN solutions and technologies.
- Support pre-sales customer solution design activities involving RAN architecture and technologies
- Design and document innovative new solutions or use cases in-line with well-designed corporate processes, and Industry standards.
- Manage, build, deliver and document technical solutions, hand it over to the development teams whilst providing coaching and mentoring.
- Define, create and deliver technical sales enablement content as a part of technical study deliverables.
- Assist account team resources with scoping of customer project and feature presentations
- Work cross-functionally with other team members on complex solutions
- 3+ years’ experience with RAN functionalities other similar technologies
- Desirable: knowledge on mobile networks, especially on 4G/5G standards in RAN and the interface between the radio network and core network
- Knowledge of core network standards and solutions is a plus
- Self-motivated to complete long-term complex architectural solutions, and run the technical study from the inception until verification
- Analytical skills required
- Strong personal interaction and communication skills required
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Good command of English language
We offer:In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as vibrant international ecosystem of experts, we can also point out:
- An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of larger success story
- Annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success and individual contribution
- Incentive bonuses
- Company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- Sports and cultural sections
- Regular medical check-ups
- Supplementary health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Covered public transport costs
- & many more