We are Tipico, the leading sports betting provider in Germany and one of the most exciting tech companies in the industry. We are fueled by our passion for the perfect product, using the newest tech stack to make advances every single day. Our culture is bursting with energy and ambition where we generate intense moments of Spannung, thriving through our values of Trust, Progress, and Passion. We push the limits of what’s possible because we believe that when adrenaline meets progress, awesome things happen.
Are you ready to turn up the power and bring the thrill of Spannung into your working life? Then show us your game face – because we’re looking for a Quantitative Research Analyst to join the team!
Quantitative Research Analyst (m/f)
Brief Job Description:
The Quantitative Research Analyst is part of the Bookmaking’s QR team which develops & maintain statistical models and tools to assist mainly bookmakers, traders and risk managers in their daily work.
Your playing field:
- Testing and reviewing quality and accuracy of odds in place using historical data
- Developing statistical models and trading context of sports betting. Including implementation and evaluation
- Supporting implementation and testing of the developed models within the betting software
- Serving as a general supporter in statistical questions mainly for the Bookmaking department
Which skills you should bring to the pitch:
- Advanced analytical skills. We always want to improve and that is why we need you to put attention to detail and have a strong analytical mind to solve problems as fast as possible.
- Profession. The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Work under pressure. You’re comfortable with performing well in a fast-paced environment.
- Feedback Culture approach. We love learning from each other, we are about adapting, continuously improving what we do to deliver a valuable product to our customers. You collaborate and communicate leading to team success.
- Fluent in English and Croatian (verbal and written) and win extra point with German language. Our OneTeam consists of more than 30 different nationalities in 7 countries working together to achieve Tipico’s mission. However, Croatia is the home of our Bookmaking team and this is how we communicate here.
- Work Experience. 3-5 years of experience in a similar role is considered as a strong asset.
- Programming language. Experienced in R, Python, SQL, Athena
This is how we score with you:
- Stable Employer. We are one of the biggest employers in the industry in Slavonski Brod, our German roots provide a stable ground.
- Salary Package. You are one of the main reasons for our success, we offer you an attractive incentive system.
- Personal and Professional Growth. We offer you opportunities to develop and grow to unlock your potential.
- Gym Allowance. Because we love Sports!
- Modern offices. An open plan space with the latest technology where we collaborate.
- Parking. close by to the office, making your commute to work as hassle-free as possible
- Events. Sponsored Charity and Team gatherings, we like to have fun together as one team and reinforce our connections
- Well-equipped games room. We reinforce our connections, competing and celebrating each other’s wins is part of our daily pitch.
Ready to score?
Tipico Sports Services d.o.o.
Matije Gupca 19, 35 000 Slavonski Brod