Sales Development Representative (m/f)
- PlanRadar d.o.o.
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://www.planradar.com/hr/
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In January 2022, PlanRadar raised USD 70 million in Series B funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
Your place in the team:
PlanRadar is a European company that strives to provide a local experience for each of our customers. As a new member of our Croatian Sales and Business Development team, you’ll be based in our office in the heart of Zagreb. We’re situated right in the centre of town, close to the best of what the city has to offer: great restaurants, bars, music and more.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential. There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Your role also comes with a competitive salary and an uncapped performance-related bonus. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
What you'll get to do:
As our Sales Development Representative for Croatia, you will be the first point of contact for many of our leads and future customers. You’ll be the friendly and informative voice of PlanRadar, reaching out to new leads via emails, phone calls or social media and making appointments for the Sales team. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of our customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching, taking into account our diverse customer segments and your team’s goals.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
Who you are:
- Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, ambitious and has a winning attitude
- You have prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
- You have a strong desire to work in a B2B technology space and pursue a career in sales or account development
- You’re a confident multi-tasker, able to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- You have excellent spoken and written skills in Croatian and business English
- Slovenian language skills
- If you bring prior experience of inside sales or SaaS, it’s a definite positive but not essential
Among other things you:
- Enjoy contacting potential customers via telephone, email, and social media
- Have an eye firmly on the team’s goals when making appointments for the sales team
- Enjoy working with your dedicated Sales Consultant to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Ensure successful follow through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in our CRM application
- Are motivated to consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
Hrvatski (razina govora - izvrsno, razina pisma - izvrsno), Slovenski (razina govora - izvrsno, razina pisma - izvrsno), Engleski (razina govora - osnovno, razina pisma - osnovno)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
What we offer:
- Salary: 11.000 – 12.500 kn gross
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Headquarters in the center of Zagreb (10000)
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive base salary & uncapped performance-related bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks…
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće:
Od 11000 do 12500 kn