IMS Technical Support Service Engineer (m/f)
- Vertiv Croatia d.o.o.
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva ulica 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.VertivCo.com
Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
What will you do in our team?
As a a Technical Support Engineer you will work together with the Product Development team in Zagreb to elaborate the technical information for the purpose of the service readiness of the IMS products.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Acknowledge the projects being developed by the Engineering team, and focus on the service topics
- Develop, for these projects, a service Readiness plan, that will be applied for the lifetime of the products, from commissioning to end-of-operation, including disposal, if applicable
- Define the spare parts needed to maintain the products on its operation, following each specific component recommendation (AC Power, Thermal, Batteries, Fire management, Power Distribution, Vertiv and Non-Vertiv, etc..). Deal with logistic team to have these items recognised by the system (Oracle) and be quoted for the Offering team (Spare parts, crash kits, consumables, etc..)
- Define with the sales and engineering team where the system will be commissioned and operated and define the service team that will follow up the life-cycle activities. Deal with the offering team for quoting the service activities, in terms of commissioning, remote monitoring, maintenance, repair, refresh and disposal)
- Deal with Vertiv Academy the expected training for the service team, if needed
- Arrange specific training during commissioning activity, if applicable
- Technical define the commissioning activities, from Level 2 to Level 5 (integration). Deal with the offering team for the expected quotation and with the project team to have it applied. Specific Training can be considered at this stage
- Develop, based on Engineering documentation, the project information for the life-cycle of the system, to be stored and used in TKO, composed by, as minimum: User manual of the system, Diagrams, Spare parts
- For each section, required maintenance and repair instruction
- Deal with the TKO team to have the info available as requested. Take care of maintenance of the documentation, if needed at any time
- Deal with warranty team, to drive the claims to the correct path, from site to the spare teams
- Ensure the consistency of the claims (technically and verifying the terms are satisfied)
- For Vertiv parts address the request to the right LOB (Thermal, AC Power, batteries)
- For non-Vertiv parts address the request to third parts, via IMS supplier
- Follow up to ensure that the claims are satisfied (parts are delivered and units repair)
- Deal with the Incidents teams, Vertiv or Non-Vertiv, when necessary, to offer the required level of technical information of the specific system
- Participate, directly, or indirectly, to the preparation of the Root Cause Analysis Report, when required at IMS level
- Deal with the remote monitoring team, if applicable, if necessary
- Participate, when requested, to development of new products as Tech Support Service EMEA representative (NPDI)
- Follow up the Serviceability reports for the new products, when required
- Manage all the above activities respecting all the legal requirements defined by the ITC regulation
What will make you successful?
- School Background in Electrical or Electronic or Mechanical engineering (Diploma with experience or degree are equivalent)
- Language skills: B1 / B2 English (other languages are a plus)
- Technical / Functional skills: Technical Attitude (the Candidate is an Engineer)
- Ability to write Technical Reports, in English (B1 / B2)
- Easy in MS Computer tools (Word. Power Point, Excel, Teams, ..)
- Keeping training on products
- Full maintained C2 Vertiv Safety course
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and problems resolution orientated
- Capability to work in a multi-dimensional organization
- Team working oriented
- Drive and self-motivation
- Customer service orientated
- Flexibility to multi-tasking activities, including those sometimes out of the main scope
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
Stalni radni odnos