Sales Consultant for Slovenia (m/f)
- PlanRadar d.o.o.
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: https://www.planradar.com/hr/
What we do at PlanRadar:
We’re digitising construction and real estate projects in 60 countries worldwide. As a B2B SaaS provider, we’re bringing a software solution to industries that are vital to the way we all live – yet they’re often behind the curve when it comes to technology. We relish that challenge because when we partner with a client, the impact on their business is larger than they ever imagined.
In January 2022, PlanRadar raised USD 70 million in Series B funding to help launch the next stage of our company’s growth. We’re an award-winning scale-up with big plans for global expansion, and therefore on the hunt for experts in their field who can help us make an impact.
As a vital part of the team, there’s a lot of room for creativity and personal development, with training available to help you reach your full potential.
There’s space to test your ideas and to collaborate with your colleagues from other regions and departments. Outside of work, you’ll find a truly supportive environment, with team events, free coffee, breakfast and Friday beers.
What you'll get to do:
As a Sales Consultant for the Slovenian market, you will be building our customer base in one of our most exciting regions. You’ll take on warm customer leads generated in-house and will develop and execute the sales process. From acquisition to presentation to closing, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth throughout the region. Over time, you’ll become an expert on the product and on the needs of your customers. While collaborating with other departments, you’ll develop your own style of pitching and negotiating, taking into account our diverse customer segments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone craving ownership and eager to have a huge impact on a fast growing scale-up in the B2B SaaS space!
Among other things, you:
- Actively contact leads and execute the sales process in a creative and professional way
- Drive the acquisition of new B2B customers and develop our existing customers in the region (developers, construction and engineering companies, architects, property owners and facility managers)
- Conduct product demonstrations (on-line and face 2 face) and help potential clients to onboard the software
- Have a sharp understanding of data when reporting results
- Are responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue
- Bring a responsible, accurate and results-driven working style to the team
Who you are:
- Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in sales and enjoys pitching, presenting and negotiating deals
- You should be sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- You should enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving licence
- You love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- You have excellent spoken and written Slovenian and business English language skills
- You’re very comfortable working with PCs and are quick to pick up new software
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - izvrsno, razina pisma - izvrsno), Slovenski (razina govora - izvrsno, razina pisma - izvrsno)
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
What we offer:
- Room for personal and professional development
- Challenging and diversified line of action
- Office in the center of Zagreb
- Working in a fast-growing company with international customers and investors
- Motivated and agile team with a common vision
- Competitive base salary & uncapped performance-related bonus
- Additional benefits like team events, free drinks & snacks, …
PlanRadar promises an inclusive, engaging and exciting place to work. We are inquisitive minds who challenge the status quo, with a drive to change our client’s industry for the better. Our people matter the most, and we regularly conduct surveys and implement changes to ensure our benefits and the way we work reflects the culture that we promote. If you’re courageous and ready for a new adventure, join PlanRadar!
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: