As a reliable and responsible partner and employer, we are constantly striving for hard work, learning and excellence. We only assess candidates based on qualifications, merit, and business needs – to be sure that you are great for this role.
We want to provide you with a great candidate experience. Please feel free to inform us of any queries you may have, so we can best support and assist you throughout the hiring process. Help us drive great solutions for our customers, send us your application and work with us.
At Ingemark, we fully understand an immense value of great Business Development Representatives. We know they drive new opportunities that otherwise may be overlooked. If you are a great Business Development Representative who proactively seeks new business opportunities, then keep reading!
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a person who can, based on inputs from a more senior member of the business development team, do their own research, identify prospects and qualify them using cold email, cold calling, social selling, and networking.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in the software development and enterprise IT industries
- At least one year of professional experience
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in B2B sales process, preferably in the IT services industry
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software
- Fluency in other languages
- Researching and identifying prospects
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's initial interest in our company’s services
- Schedule discovery meetings for prospects and more senior members of the business development team
Why Join Ingemark?
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely
- Christmas, vacation, and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee/tea and snacks
- Subsidized lunch
- MultiSport card