If you know that Ruby is not just a brand of chocolate and you would like to join our community and work with young professionals, then this is a perfect position for you!
Who Are We Looking For?
If you’re a Ruby developer and you have:
- minimum of 2 years experience in working with Ruby on Rails
- knowledge of test tools such as Factory Bot, RSpec, and/or Capybara
- knowledge of REST interface details
- knowledge of Docker and Git
- knowledge of working on databases such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
- independently defining and planning tasks within projects and finding solutions for each assigned task
- working on developing custom solutions, designing and implementing new features or components, and maintaining existing ones
- working on integration and development projects
- preparing and implementing quality assurance, error correction, and continuous updating of documentation
Salary range: 24 000 - 35 000 HRK brutto 1
Why Join Ingemark?
- Educational budget (books, lectures, courses, conferences)
- Career turning point (choose new technology to master)
- Ability to work remotely
- Christmas, vacation, and new baby bonus
- Paid kindergarten
- Free coffee/tea and snacks
- Subsidized lunch
- MultiSport card