Are you a technology enthusiast with a strong background in business analysis ideally gained in an international environment looking to make your next move?
We are FRAMOS, an international product-driven tech company of more than 180 amazing people from all over the world. We are looking for a business analyst to join our team to achieve our strategic goals and grow our organization further.
You will report to the Head of Analytics located in Germany.
Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- You will be responsible for business analytics and liaise with the Analytics team and other departments (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Business Development)
- You will prepare internal business data structures and support overall data management architecture in close collaboration with the Analytics team
- You will assess Framos performance by showing differences between actual and target values within Framos processes (i.e. KPI tracking)
- You will assess potential processes and business improvements related to the go-to market approach (i.e. Sales structure, marketing channel effectivity and more)
- You will develop possible solution scenarios and strategic options for discussion with Mgmt. derived from analysis results
- You will perform Market and Competitive Analysis to derive growth opportunities in alignment with different stakeholders
- You will conduct simulations of business cases to evaluate options for growth and investments/de-investments
- You will conduct simulations of business long term strategy aligned with management to assess gaps in strategic planning
The role is based in Zagreb with opportunity to work remotely anywhere in Croatia.
Your profileAs our business analyst, you live and breathe our company core values in all of your activities and drive them through your work. Besides being an excellent communicator you:
- You have experience with Power BI or other similar analytical tools
- You ideally have gained experience working with systems such as Salesforce, Navision and/or Pardot or are keen to work your way deeply into them
- You have an analytical mind and are passionate about working with data
- You are an independent, well-structured and have a goal-oriented working style
- You are a team-player with high motivation in learning and growing
- You are fluent in English – further language skills (especially Croatian and/or German are a plus but not required)
- You have advanced know how in Office systems (especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
FRAMOS® is an imaging expert, trusted advisor, and vision solutions provider. Since 1981 FRAMOS implements the best current and emerging imaging technologies for specific customer requirements and applications. FRAMOS meets these requirements with advanced and proven imaging components from a global network of renowned partners, and proprietary IP.
More than 180 FRAMOS employees world-wide are passionate about the unlimited potential of imaging and help customers achieve the optimum results from every possible scenario. FRAMOS drives and ensures the entire product development journey. This journey starts with the careful selection of imaging components, like image sensors, lenses, through various 3D technologies, to custom development tailored to individual needs and time frames. FRAMOS listens and understands customer challenges. With innovative solutions FRAMOS ensures successful project outcomes and develops long-term customer relations.
Our core values:PASSION
- We strive to be the best at everything we do.
- We want to learn something new every day.
- We listen, reflect and understand.
- We go the extra mile.
- We constantly improve.
- We are comfortable proposing unconventional solutions.
- We develop ourselves personally and professionally.
- We take care of each other.
- We give and accept help.
- We give feedback only on behaviour not on people.
- We try, fail, learn and apply.
- We are passionate about putting our customers at the center of everything we do.
- We value internal customers just as much as external ones.
Want to join us? Send us your CV via application link.