Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers almost 3500 employees and majority of us are from the STEM field. Besides our ICT solutions in the telecom sector we provide innovative solutions in health care, transport, state administration, municipal services and multimedia that constantly improve people’s lives and create new value. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is one of the strongest and biggest telecom R&D centers in the region.
Our team works on the development of Ericsson’s industry leading 5G radio products and solutions.
5G System Manager/Solution Architect/System Developer
- 3+ years of experience in system engineering
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: Telecommunications, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Analytics/Machine learning
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to propose a system architecture
- Capability of abstract thinking
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least Master’s degree level in one of the following: telecommunications, electric engineering, computing, mathematics
In this role, you will be a member of a System Management team working on SW architecture of the newest cellular systems in New Radio (5G) domain. Our focus is on control functions, such as connection setup, mobility, load management, radio network handling, i.e., Traffic Control functions.
You will work in a multinational environment, be able to learn something new every day, take initiative and drive system/product evolution and development.
Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Analyze and understand customer requirements
- Prepare a high-level solution and value argumentation
- Prepare system specification documentation
- Support the development team during execution phase
- Track underlying 3GPP standardization
- Support Product Managers and Customer units in communication with customers
We offer:In addition to cutting-edge projects and technology, as well as vibrant international ecosystem of experts, we can also point out:
- An opportunity to work within an inspiring working environment where you can develop your career, grow, innovate and be a part of larger success story
- Annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success and individual contribution
- Incentive bonuses
- Company restaurant and monthly meal allowance
- Sports and cultural sections
- Regular medical check-ups
- Flexible working hours
- Covered public transport costs
- & many more