Senior Fullstack Developer (React, spring boot, Hybris) (m/f)
Your tasks/Job description:
- You design, build, test, maintain and have a direct and meaningful impact on the roadmap of the e-commerce platform.
- You develop front- and back-end web architecture and ensure an excellent user experience.
- You optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- You participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- You write clean code to develop functional web applications (incl. unit & integration tests).
- You plan sprints and work closely with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master.
- You liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
- You help decide as a team how stories are implemented and how the workflow is defined.
- You have at least five years of experience in agile software development with current Java technologies. Familiarity with the Spring framework is a big plus.
- You have significant knowledge of the front-end web development stack with React.
- You have a good understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment).
- You have the capability and motivation to move across the stack (full- & back-end) when necessary.
- You have solid knowledge of SEO principles and SQL databases
- You are a self-starter with a good sense of initiative, you are solution-oriented and work well both in a team and individually.
- You have a business-minded approach to time, costs and deadlines.
What we offer:
- Friendly and pleasant working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and mobile (home) working days
- Motivating, above-average, pay
- Possibility of advancement, in accordance with the performance
- Working in an international environment
- Support for further education and training
- Holiday up to 30 days and free days for private occasions
- Paid public transport costs
- Additional, performance-based, yearly reward
If you wish to become a member of our international team and give an important contribution to the success of the company together with highly motivated colleagues, please send your application in German or English via application link until 30.09.2022.