We’re looking for a new member of our local YOUth community - an Intern on a 5 month paid internship, that will be a part of our procurement team in Zagreb, Croatia!
A day in life of a procurement intern
- Discover all about Purchase Orders – from collecting all supporting documents and data validation to ensuring a competitive bidding process, transmitting orders to vendors or internal clients and tracking the materials receipt
- Keep up to date the archives of legal documents signed by the Procurement department
- Extract, analyze and archive the corresponding SAP reports
- Prepare data for reporting savings projects
- Monitor KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) regarding the acquisition process
What will make you successful
- You’re a fresh graduate with previous internship or volunteering experience in Supply Chain
- You have student rights and contract
- You’re passionate about Supply Chain and Procurement
- You’re a good communicator with strong analytical skills
- You’re a good user of MS Excel and Power Point
- You’re curious, attentive to details, flexible and results-oriented
- You’re fluent in English - both written and spoken communication
If you want to work and develop in a multicultural environment, work on real tasks in a friendly atmosphere and modern environment, and it’s important to you to be surrounded by people who are sharing knowledge and support in everyday work (mentors, buddies, colleagues) - we can't wait to meet you!
Applications are open until October 1st!