Shipbuilding full of passion, highly specialized naval vessels, innovation and teamwork: This is what the NVL Group stands for. You too can grow into our shipbuilding family in which more than 1,500 highly qualified people in Germany and around the globe contribute with expertise and creativity to create something special every day.
Immerse yourself in demanding projects and discover an extraordinary working environment in which you can optimally develop your skills.
DescriptionDo you bring experience in the administration field and have a high motivation to work in an organization where policies and procedures are rather to be developed than existent? If it fascinates you to join forces with highly skilled and driven colleagues in supplying high quality and reliable naval solutions to the shipbuilding industry, then come aboard!
The successful candidate will demonstrateThe Assistant to the Managing Director shall be the supportive force that empowers our young Organization in Croatia. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills in both English and Croatian and meticulous attention to detail. They will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, and providing support to senior management. We rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director and executive team including:
- Schedule and organize meetings including managing calendars
- Take meeting notes/minutes
- Plan complex, changing domestic and international travel including flights, accommodation, ground transportation, and meal reservations
- Oversee conference registration and schedules
- Oversee phone management and screening
- Create and submit expense reports
- Maintain a filing system for company files
- Ensure office is adequately supplied for regular business
- Manage outgoing and incoming mail/packages
- Run errands on an as-needed basis
- Other general duties as required
QualificationsThe Assistant to the Managing Director (m/f/d) has a background balanced with industrial experiences and processes combined with start-up fast moving organizations, as well as:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or equivalent field
- Previous experience as an executive assistant or Office Manager
- Excellent written and communication skills in Croatian and English
- Ability to manage and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly organized
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a dynamic high growth environment
What we offerAt the NVL, we rely on a storm-proven crew in which everyone can rely on each other. That's why we promote a working environment that invites you to stay and offer anchor opportunities such as exciting development opportunities. Of course, we will accompany you on your way with us with targeted personnel development measures, which we would be happy to tell you about in a personal conversation.
Would you like to set sails with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application by sending an email by mentioning your salary expectations and your desired starting date.
Additional InformationIn this role, you will report to the Managing Director but will also closely work with other cross functional departments in our Croatian organization to ensure continuity of the day-to-day business and scale quickly.
The position is located in Split and might include travel activities to Rijeka and/or other locations from within the NVL Group.
Poštovani kandidati, pošaljite svoj životopis na engleskom jeziku putem putem linka za prijavu. Povratne informacije biti će poslane svima. Kandidati koji ispune zahtjeve biti će izravno kontaktirati i pozvani na razgovor za posao. Hvala na razumijevanju.
Predajom životopisa suglasni ste da se vaši podaci koriste u svrhu zapošljavanja u našoj tvrtki. Dobivene podatke ćemo koristiti u skladu s Općom uredbom EU o zaštiti podataka 2016/679 ("GDPR"). Primljene informacije čuvamo dvanaest (12) mjeseci u svrhu mogućeg budućeg zaposlenja. Nakon isteka navedenog roka, podaci će se izbrisati ili fizički uništiti, osim ako izričito ne zatražite da se podaci izbrišu ili unište odmah nakon završetka postupka odabira.