Shipbuilding full of passion, highly specialized naval vessels, innovation and teamwork: This is what the NVL Group stands for. You too can grow into our shipbuilding family in which more than 1,500 highly qualified people in Germany and around the globe contribute with expertise and creativity to create something special every day.
Immerse yourself in demanding projects and discover an extraordinary working environment in which you can optimally develop your skills.
DescriptionDo you bring experience in the field of Human Resources and have a high motivation to work in an organization where HR policies and procedures are to be developed rather than existent? Are you keen and ready to develop, implement and scale HR functions and services across departments and throughout broader organizations? If it fascinates you to join forces with highly skilled and driven colleagues in supplying high quality and reliable naval solutions to the shipbuilding industry, then come aboard!
The successful candidate will demonstrateThe Human Resources Manager (m/f/d) is an operational hands hands-on role that implements and provides full cycle Human Resources support to our newly build organization in Croatia. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives and driving HR functional excellence as well as process-, system development and improvement. Furthermore, you should have the following key set of skills in your portfolio:
- The ability to create an HR vision, goals and core functions for our organization in Croatia and inspire and motivate the people working alongside you to achieve operational excellence in executing our business
- Deep experience with building HR business from the ground up with minimal resources, developing and evolving as the business needs grow and scale
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment. Ability to help yourself and to develop and execute the HR activities with self-starting mentality
- Passion for implementing innovative HR solutions, systems and process improvement; Demonstrated experience in HR policy and procedure implementation and execution
- Advanced project management skills; ability to lead HR projects to drive their execution and achievement of the envisaged results
- Success in creating and driving effective and positive employee relations
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves" and perform tasks yourself
- Proven experience in Croatian employment law and in dealing with Croatian Government Organizations
- Profound Knowledge in the field of payroll implementation and execution
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
QualificationsThe Human Resources Manager (m/f/d) has a background balanced with industrial experiences and processes combined with start-up fast moving organizations, as well as:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or equivalent field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English and Croatian
- Resume that shows steady progression in operational HR Management for the last 5 - 7 years.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making, and project management skills
- Excellent skills in using MS-Office applications (e. g. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What we offerAt the NVL, we rely on a storm-proven crew in which everyone can rely on each other. That's why we promote a working environment that invites you to stay and offer anchor opportunities such as exciting development opportunities. Of course, we will accompany you on your way with us with targeted personnel development measures, which we would be happy to tell you about in a personal conversation.
Would you like to set sails with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application by mentioning your salary expectations and your desired starting date.
Additional InformationIn this role, you will report to the Director of Finance & Commercial but will also closely work with other cross functional departments in our Croatian organization to ensure continuity of the day-to-day business and scale quickly.
The position is located in Split and/or Rijeka and might include frequent travel activities to Rijeka and/or other locations from within the NVL Group.
Poštovani kandidati, pošaljite svoj životopis na engleskom jeziku putem putem linka za prijavu. Povratne informacije biti će poslane svima. Kandidati koji ispune zahtjeve biti će izravno kontaktirati i pozvani na razgovor za posao. Hvala na razumijevanju.
Predajom životopisa suglasni ste da se vaši podaci koriste u svrhu zapošljavanja u našoj tvrtki. Dobivene podatke ćemo koristiti u skladu s Općom uredbom EU o zaštiti podataka 2016/679 ("GDPR"). Primljene informacije čuvamo dvanaest (12) mjeseci u svrhu mogućeg budućeg zaposlenja. Nakon isteka navedenog roka, podaci će se izbrisati ili fizički uništiti, osim ako izričito ne zatražite da se podaci izbrišu ili unište odmah nakon završetka postupka odabira.