Consultant SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain Management with a focus to different industries (Consumer products, Manufacturing etc.)
- Conception and implementation of SAP consulting projects in the field of supply chain management for customers of different industries and sizes
- Analysis, optimization and redesign of end-2-end supply chain processes
- Process implementation and customizing in the modules SAP PP or QM or PM/CS
- Continuous further development and optimization of our customers' business processes with
- As part of implementation projects, you plan and process topics independently or as part of a team
- You prepare customers for go-live with training sessions and tests and provide support throughout this process
- You advise and support companies with the optimisation and further development of SAP solutions for manufacturing
- Degree in (industrial) engineering, business information technology, computer science, business administration or a comparable subject with a focus on SCM
- SCM experience between 2 to 4 years of experience
- Very good communication skills, high level of customer focus and professional demeanour
- Very good English, (German is an asset) skills and willingness to travel from time to time - where required by projects
- Ready to learn and adopt new S/4HANA knowledge
We will support your career path with:
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Private use of company cell phone and laptop
- Company health management, health check-ups, etc.
- Regular employee events
- Personal development support, among other things through individual promotion, mentoring by experienced colleagues and transparent career paths
- Innovative development path in cloud technologies
- Attractive Salary and benefits
How does our 3 step application process work?
- Send your CV with accompanying motivation letter via application link.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to a Team session to get acquainted with sound and vision online.
- Follow-up session at the office in Zagreb, Croatia - to get to know our management and colleagues appropriately.