Specialist in Network & Security (Datacentre / Cloud) (m/f)
- Operation, conception and development in the area of network & security as well as monitoring of technical market trends and further developments.
- Responsibility for the technical solution architecture of network & security solutions.
- Supporting the development, design, deployment and maintenance of network & security solutions including planning and scope, development and budgeting.
- Monitoring of network infrastructure & security events (logging, SIEM, vulnerability management).
- Responsibility for day-to-day technical operations (incident, problem and change management).
- Experience in datacentre and cloud environments.
- Knowledge in the areas of LAN, network security, network protocols and in-depth experience in dealing with network and security platforms.
- Development and implementation of concrete as well as innovative solutions in the network & security area.
- Confident interaction with external providers and partners.
- Comprehensive knowledge of English as well as customer centric.
- Practical experience with cloud services (MSFT Azure) is an advantage.
- Network and security concepts are your passion.
- You are confident in negotiating with external providers and partners demanding results.
- Passion for modern technologies and IT trends.
We will support your career path with:
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- Private use of company cell phone and laptop.
- Company health management, health check-ups, etc.
- Regular employee events.
- Personal development support, among other things through individual promotion, mentoring by experienced colleagues and transparent career paths.
- Innovative development path in cloud technologies.
- Attractive Salary and benefits.
How does our 3 step application process work?
- Send your CV with accompanying motivation letter via application link.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to a Team session to get acquainted with sound and vision online.
- Follow-up session at the office in Zagreb, Croatia - to get to know our management and colleagues appropriately.