Sales Development Representative - Online Travel Agency (English-speaking) (m/f)
We are on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Our client is one of the world’s leading travel marketplaces for tours and activities with a strong position in North America.
What's in it for YOU!
- Co-create the Sales process for one of the biggest online traveling agencies in the world
- Work in a highly dynamic international team
- Fully paid training
- Flexibility of work from home or the office
- Bonus per closed sales
- Friendly work environment and team spirit
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Being part of the return of tourism!
Join our Transcom Family as a Sales Development Representative (m/f)!As an Sales Development Representative Agent, you’ll be responsible for the acquisition of the best tours, activities and memorable experiences.
- Contact and acquire new experiences across multiple categories such as walking tours, day trips, cruises, outdoor activities, fun parks and museums using templates, via phone and email.
- Research and generate leads
- Manage the onboarding of new suppliers and tours & activities ensuring we get products live and bookable in a timely manner
- Able to educate partners about the company and benefits
- Ensure products come online with great conditions and great quality using a playbook.
- Ask questions to understand partner requirements in order to close the sale.
- Stay on top of the sales funnel and leads and follow up regularly.
Job requirementsWhat we are looking for:
- Proficiency in English (C1 level)
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Result and quality orientation
- Good IT skills and advanced communication/negotiation skills
- Proven experience working in CRM
- Positive attitude, proactiveness, systematic and analytical thinking
- Cool-temper and ability to handle rejection
- Travel industry experience is a nice to have
What Life at Transcom is like!
Transcom Worldwide is one of the leading global customer experience companies, supplying local and global clients in multiple markets within our global footprint with forward-leaning customer experience solutions via different channels like voice, chat, social media etc. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 69 offices across 26 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals.
Zvuči zanimljivo? Radujemo se upoznati vas!
Kako biste dobili bolji uvid u kulturu i način rada u Transcomu, preporučujemo da pratite naše stranice na društvenim mrežama:
Radnička cesta 39 (Centar 2000), 10000 Zagreb | https://hr.transcom.com/hr/careers