Cable Jointer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Group Ltd. is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
We have been retained by our client to recruit Cable Jointers to work on projects across the Irish East Coast area. Our client is a leading Irish engineering solutions provider operating in Ireland, the UK and Scandinavia, providing a wide range of services from the Design & Build of Sub-stations, to construction of Airside Aviation Infrastructure, to Turn-key Wind & Solar Energy Solutions.
As a Cable Jointer you will be part of an experienced project delivery team in a very fast-paced environment, working on large-scale power projects. Electricity will be supplied from Power Station by Energy provider to Sub-stations at various locations to supply housing developments, and your task will be to terminate these supplies at transformer and distribution panels (MV/HV).
- Cable jointing work in connection with the construction, reinforcement, alteration, replacement and repair of electricity distribution network assets up to 38kV
- Carry out electrical underground works which range from the connection of new supplies, diversion and alterations to locating and repairing faults
- Deliver the job to time frames and guaranteed service levels
- Carry out risk assessments and maintain safe working practices
- Ensure completion of projects to agreed specifications and timescales
- Test insulation, voltage, phasing, phase rotation and continuity on cables
- Comply with the relevant Health & Safety legislation, and protect your own safety as well as the safety of anyone who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- Carryout network switching operations on HV systems
- Qualified Electrician
- Strong knowledge / experience with jointing 10&20 kv cables and familiar with HV equipment.
- Experience jointing and altering: Single Core 35 - 300mm2 (10KV), Multi Core 35 - 240mm2 (10KV), Single Core 35 - 300mm2 (20KV), Multi Core 35 - 630mm2 (20KV)
- Must be experienced in Termination and Glanding 120mm2 - 630mm2 SWA Cable
- Must be experienced in testing: Dead Testing, Insulation Resistance, Earth Loop Impedance, Continuity
- Must have own tools to carry out tasks required, Power Tools/Specialist Tools will be provided on site
- Fluent spoken and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Na ovaj oglas se možete prijaviti putem linka za prijavu ili telefonski.
+385 1 562 6651
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
- Full time Irish contract
- Hourly rate €32.50 gross for regular hours, overtime €48.75 gross
- Working hours weekly approx. 40 – 44, weekends free
- Annual leave
- Relocation package (free accommodation for the first 2 months, paid flight)
- Provided training
- Provided transport for work (van)
- Start from January 2023
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos