Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Associate (m/f)
- UNICEF Zagreb
- Adresa: Radnička cesta 41/VII, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.unicef.hr
For 75 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children's survival, protection and development, in cooperation with governments, focusing on the most vulnerable groups of children. UNICEF programmes in Croatia are equity-focused, and financed through voluntary contributions from governments, foundations, sponsorship from the corporate sector, as well as private charitable donations from individuals and small-to-medium sized firms.
The goal of the five years’ partnership between the Government of the Republic of Croatia and UNICEF is to increase the quality of life for the most vulnerable children in Croatia. Web page: http://www.unicef.hr/
If you are talented, motivated and experienced person in Information Communication Technology, and you would like to make an active and lasting contribution to build a better world for children, we are inviting you to join our team as Information Communication Technology Associate (m/f).
Your role in making a difference:
- Identifying and supporting improvement opportunities in Programme and Fundraising sections delivery through the effective/innovative use of technology
- Advising on identified ICT/Technology for development (T4D) solutions, risks, costs versus benefits, and impacts on end-user products and services, business processes and systems
- Providing Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and knowledge management support (e.g. SharePoint, CO Intranet and Team web sites)
- Formulating/maintaining ICT/T4D Work Plan
- Administering ICT infrastructure, systems and applications in compliance to UNICEF’s Security policies, standards and procedures
- Insuring effective/efficient end-user support
- Maintaining the organization’s computer systems infrastructure
Duration: Initial appointment shall normally be for a period of one year, with the possibility of renewal on a rolling, fixed-term basis.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you must have:
- A secondary education supplemented with formal training (at university level) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications, Engineering or computer related certification (e.g., Prince2 Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification or equivalent customer support certification) and a minimum of six years of professional work experience in information technology.
- Fluency in Croatian and English language. Working knowledge of another UN language an asset.
For every Child, you will demonstrate:
UNICEF’s Core Values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust and Accountability and Sustainability (CRITAS) underpin everything we do and how we do it.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid).
Education and work experience: SSS + 6 years of work experience or BA + 4 years of work experience or MA + 2 years of work experience.
Srednja stručna sprema, Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik, Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Engleski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno), Hrvatski (razina govora - napredno, razina pisma - napredno)
We offer a wide range of benefits to our staff, including paid parental leave, breastfeeding breaks and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. UNICEF strongly encourages the use of flexible working arrangements.
Na određeno vrijeme