Thinking Industry further
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services, and new data-based business models.
What part will you play?
As member of the Pharma Innovation and Portfolio team (IPM), you help shape the future of Siemens in Pharma & Life Sciences. Using your expertise of the current automation and digitalization portfolio, you will, based on a conceptual approach, tackle our customers’ current and near future pains and get these converted into solutions or repeatable products. Furthermore, you will help with the implementation of new business models at customers to accelerate adoption. This requires close collaboration with many internal and external stakeholders, but also an entrepreneurial spirit to push the existing boundaries.
The key objectives are:
- Requirement management, helping with consolidating requirements and getting these adopted by various product teams across Siemens Digital Industries (DI)
- Develop Proof-of-concepts around innovation topics such as Modular Type Package (MTP), Edge, Cloud
- Support our global sales and engineering colleagues with adoption of new concepts at their customers
- Trend watching, be present at conferences, customers and cross-industry collaboration teams (ISPE, Biophorum … ) to collecting new requirements and understand customer pains
- Drive innovation by either making concepts based on current or future portfolio
- Assist the technical teams with standardization initiatives
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have earned a Degree in Engineering or a related field
- You preferably have several years of experience as automation or software engineer for the Pharmaceutical industry
- Basic knowledge about pharma processes and GMP
- Practical experience with Siemens software such as PCS 7, PCS Neo, TIA Portal, TeamCenter, OpCenter etc.
- Adaptability, willingness to learn and be able to deal with changing objectives
- Good people skills to be able to convince others to adopt your concepts
- Motivated by challenges to venture beyond the proven path
- Team-player, you’re part of team
- Furthermore, you are experienced in cross-regional and cross-cultural projects and therefore, you have an excellent knowledge of English
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.