Frontend Developer (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- Prototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development projects are part of your main responsibilities
- You work within interdisciplinary, agile teams with experts for User Experience, User Interface, Backend and Testing
- You develop state-of-the-art user interfaces with reference to browser support and performance
- By developing modular and reusable components you assist in extending component libraries
- By testing and observing new technologies or methods you develop our processes and team collaboration
- You can demonstrate at least two years of experience in frontend development and your knowledge of the basics like HTML and modular CSS
- Autonomy, team spirit and great willingness to learn are one of your key characteristics
- You have very good English language skills (at least Level B2) and have good German language skills (at least Level B1)
- Ideally, working with Task Runner like GULP, GRUNT or Webpack isn’t new to you
- At best you have already knowledge in SCSS/SASS
- Ideally, you have already worked with the tool GIT
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 627 8629