Learning & Development Manager (f/m/x)
Location: Home Office (Hybrid), Osijek, Varaždin, Zagreb
IBM iX – It’s never been a better time to be a creator.
We are a consultancy, digital agency, design studio, and tech company all rolled into one. Our 1,200+ experts in DACH and Croatia guide people, brands, and organisations in an agile and collaborative way: from analysis and concept via business case, design vision, and MVP development to roll-out and operations. We believe “Good Experience is Good Business”. That’s why we put human experiences first in everything we do. Together we help to shape a sustainable future: with digital products, services, and experiences that connect people.
As L&D Manager, you are part of the IBM iX Academy team and responsible for the training offers in the area of personal enablement with a focus on leadership development for over 550 employees in three countries. With your passion for your job, your commitment and your expertise, you contribute significantly to the success of the entire agency.
You feel at home in the world of digital trends and love to drive projects with real impact? Then become a part of our IBM iX Team now.
- You design the offerings and the portfolio in the area of personal enablement in coordination with the Business Owners and Leadership Team.
- You research and implement suitable learning offers
- You create and implement training concepts
- You integrate alternative learning methods and conduct some trainings in the area of Personal Enablement & Leadership Development
- You organise internal and external trainings & workshops
- You ensure continuous quality assurance, e.g. through programme evaluations
- You may work on organisation-wide topics (e.g. diversity & inclusion, change processes, employee experience, etc.) with an impact on learning & development
- You ideally have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of learning and development with a focus on leadership enablement
- You have studied or completed a comparable training in the field of personnel/organisational development and a coaching education is seen as an advantage
- Your hands-on mentality and your communication skills set you apart from your peers, and you can demonstrate outstanding organisational skills and a high level of problem-solving competence
- You enjoy not only content-related, but also organisational and administrative tasks
- You bring in creative ideas for design & optimisation
- A confident manner and the ability to work independently in a team round off your structured way of working
- You have a very good command of English (at least level C1) in both writing and speaking, German would be a nice-to-have
Our Benefits and Your Perspective
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
With us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
IBM iX is committed to creating an inclusive workplace offering equal opportunities to everyone. We especially encourage all people with their individual diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly via “Apply now”. We will explain the next steps to you. Let’s go!
Questions about the job?
Please do not hesitate to contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+385 91 601 5011