Analysis & Reporting Specialist
Location of work: Zagreb
Be part of a revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in new directions.
Join our Business Intelligence team in Zagreb as Analysis & Reporting Specialist and you will transform data into insights that drive business value using data analytics and visualization techniques and technologies.
We offer full time employment with contract for an indefinite period of time.
Your ‘day to day’You will be:
- Working directly with business users to capture their requirements.
- Working on developing data models and build insightful reports (Excel / PowerBI) helping business users to make the right decisions.
- In close contact with our data engineering team to develop new data sources and continuously improve data quality.
- Regularly performing business analysis on sales and consumer data.
- Empowering users to adopt existing BI tools and thus drive self-service business intelligence.
Who we're looking for
- Completed degree in economics, business informatics or an equivalent qualification
- Highly analytical and curious mindset able to quickly identify relevant issues
- 2-4 years of experience on analytical & reporting positions, including data visualization
- Very good knowledge of Power BI or a comparable data visualization tool including excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse is a plus
- Passionate about business intelligence, data modeling and data visualization
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
What we offer
- Work with BI and IT professionals in a friendly and open atmosphere and collaborate with diverse business teams.
- Inclusive culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected and encouraged.
- Option to work remotely up to 50% of the time, and a host of additional employee benefits.
- Mentoring to facilitate your PMI integration or future development.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
To join our growing team, apply via application link no later than 29th January 2023.