Administrative Assistant (m/f) - Dubrovnik
The ClientDubrovnik Event is an event and wedding planning company operating in the Dubrovnik area.
For their Dubrovnik office, they are searching for an organized and proactive person to join their small but extraordinary team as an Administrative Assistant.
The PositionBy holding this position, you should be able to handle office tasks, provide polite and professional assistance via phone and e-mail, and generally be a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. We are searching for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills.
The CandidateThe ideal candidate should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate, always prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assistance with contracting and invoicing of the clients
- Answer and direct phone calls, maintain polite and professional communication via phone, and e-mail.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence
- Coordinate with other employees to ensure compliance with established policies
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies and deadlines
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Assistance with content creation for social media and blogs
- Organization of company online filing system
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Create, maintain, and enter information into different systems
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Order office supplies, maintain office supply inventories, coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- Organize and maintain office common areas
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Occasional assistance at events
Experience and Key Competencies:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Computer skills, experience in MS Office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally some design program ie Canva
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our clients’ success story, then we are ready to meet you. Please send us your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Sunday, January 29th, 2023. All applications will be processed with the highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220