Customer Center Agent (Italian Speaking) (m/ž)
Do you “speak” Porsche? Because we are looking for passionate Customer Service Agents who seek to revolutionize Porsche customer service.
Who are we?The Customer Interaction Center (CIC) is the in-house Porsche Customer Service Center and part of Porsche Digital. For Porsche customers and Porsche fans, the CIC will be the first point of contact for all Porsche-related inquiries.
Technical questions about the various products and services are answered in cooperation with experts from the various departments at Porsche. In addition, the CIC answers e.g. B. Questions about the Porsche Shop, the Porsche Museum and inquiries about suppliers. This makes us an active part of the Porsche Family.
What we offer?
- Salary range: 1.500 - 2.100 EUR Gross
- Performance, referral and Christmas bonus
- Educational budget
- Free language courses
- Family incentives (baby bonuses, an extra day off for the first day of school or kindergarten)
- Fun&games budget
- Car and bike parking
- Pet-friendly office
- Supplementary health insurance
- MultiSport card
- Annual medical check-up
- Paid sick leave
Qualifications & Experience
- Proficient in Italian + English
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to understand complex automotive products/services
- Motivated and empathetic personality, but also assertive and self-confident
- Well-structured and self-dependent working style
- Applicable experience in customer service and knowledge in the automotive industry is a PLUS
- Represent Porsche as a Brand and be the first go-to person for customers
- Stay tuned on all Porsche products/services and be a crucial part of customer retention
- Identify, escalate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints with the help of our digital tools and your ability to service our customer
- Work together with Porsche experts to solve complex customer requests
- Participate in regular training to build expert knowledge on products/services to provide the best customer service possible
- Support developing the CIC by introducing your own initiatives
To apply for this job, please click on the application link until 30.01.2023.