As the Innovative and Global IT Service Provider focused on banking digitalization, we are growing a dedicated team which will passionately lead and deliver excellence to its clients.
Within Intesa Sanpaolo Group, our IT company has teams in Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia and Italy, joined together in developing, implementing and maintaining solutions for our international banks.
As a team of about 240 employees which continuously grows, we are looking for enthusiastic teammates to join us on our exciting banking tranformation journey.
Build digital future with us as a
Accounting Specialist (m/f)
What would be your main tasks?
- To ensure timely and correct accounting activities related to invoices, general expenses, tangible and intangible assets (daily booking: incoming/outgoing invoices, bank statements-payable and receivable payments, travel orders, preparation of payment, account balance-updating customer and supplier database, booking of salary and VAT, deferrals and revenue recognition, etc.)
- To ensure, manage and maintain the General Ledger (opening of fixed assets, calculating depreciation, calculating exchange rate differences, posting of accruals etc.)
- Participating in the monthly closing process
- Participation to annual statutory audits and preparation of statutory financial statements
- To provide ISP Group, the local Tax authorities, and the top management of IVS with timely financial and statistical reporting in accordance with the required standards
What is the candidate profile we are looking for?
- High school diploma/University diploma
- Advanced knowledge English on a level allowing fluent communication
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and overall advanced user of MS Office
- Strong analytical skills and team cooperation capabilities, high ability to set priorities, orientation to details
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
Why is joining IVS a great idea?
- Innovative approaches and technologies – we are striving for proactive responsiveness to changes, welcoming new ideas
- Supportive and friendly team atmosphere – both in our formal and informal activities
- Devotion to excellence - setting ourselves the goal of continuous improvement, forward thinking, anticipating challenges and fostering creativity
- Attractive benefits and modern ways of working – we care for our employees’ health, well-being and satisfaction, we value most what you do, not where you are
- Knowledge sharing environment – continuous learning experience, led by our highly skilled senior experts
- International collaboration – projects with multicultural teams and best practise sharing
Join our team and build the Digital Future!
Apply by sending us your CV via this link until 3rd February 2023
We are looking forward to meeting you.