The objective of this role is to assist the CEO and CFO to deliver the project by providing scheduling assistance, company board administration, project administration, and communication. The position reports to the CEO/Project Director and the work location is RGW Rijeka office.
We are currently looking for a:
Board Assistant (m/f)
Principal Accountabilities:Board Assistance and Administration
- Act as a personal assistant for the CEO and CFO.
- Provide support to the CEO, CFO, and Supervisory Board on various scheduling and administrative tasks.
- Preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions of meetings.
- Maintenance of various company/corporate administrative websites, such as admincontrol.com.
- Provide translation services for the senior managers during meetings.
Project Administration and Communication
- Internal project communication, accountable for the project’s MS TeamSite, including proactive and inclusive communication of news. This also includes creating, championing, and delivering a strategy to increase team collaboration and communication using MS Teams within the project.
- Accountable for quality control on the translation of key project deliverables. Liaise closely with the senior managers to organize, coordinate, and maintain this accountability.
- Support project controls with document control and PMWeb (a project management platform) coordination.
- Prepare and improve company, project and/or terminal presentation in line with the Rijeka Gateway branding guidelines.
Critical Qualifications / Skills / Experience:Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as Personal Assistant or Board Administrator, or similar
- Experience of working on a large-scale project preferred
- Microsoft Office suite, Office 365, MS Teams
- Various software platforms relevant to the role such as, document control, expenses or travel planning, video and teleconferencing, social media (e.g. LinkedIn), etc.
- Strong team player and collaborator
- Strong communication skills - verbally, electronically (via virtual platforms, presentations, and emails) and written
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and Croatian
- High attention to details
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Able to handle personal and company information with confidentiality and discretion
- University degree preferred