Junior Accountant (m/f)
Manpower Croatia, on behalf of the Client Vermilion Zagreb Exploration d.o.o., is looking for an ideal candidate to fill the PART – TIME position of Junior Accountant (m/f).
Place of work:
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements
- Assist with reviewing expenses, payroll records etc., as assigned
- Update financial data in databases
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings, and tax reporting
- Assist with other accounting projects
- BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or a relevant field
- Experience as a junior accountant is an advantage but it's not a condition
- Excellent organizing abilities and attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
It would be ideal for a person to work five days per 4 hours, but also, we are flexible.
If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and gain knowledge and skills, feel free to send your CV in English via the link by 20.03.2023.