We are looking for a Payroll Administrator!
Payroll Administrator (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities will mostly include:
- Proposing and implementing measures necessary for payroll processes
- Managing and updating employee database
- Administration of employee arrivals and departures
- Keeping records of employee absences and work hours
- Preparation of the salary calculation basis
- Calculation of salary in kind, salary for seconded workers, tax-free payments, and work contracts
- Processing of student contracts
- Submitting refund requests to the HZZO and monitoring their status
- Travel order calculation and payment
- Preparing and submission of JOPPD forms through the e-Tax application
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
- Work from Zagreb office + possibility of remote work
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
- Various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
- Christmas bonus, gift for kids, cinema tickets for you and your +1, monthly subvention for Multisport membership, free annual medical check-up
- An essential role in a company of around 180 employees
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two kinds of ‘fit’ that are important for us: technical fit and cultural fit. Check out the descriptions below and see if we’re a ‘match’! :)
You are a technical fit if you have:
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience on a similar position
- Previous working experience in a company with 100+ employees is an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of labor law
- Experience in Pantheon is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English - both written and spoken (minimum B2 level)
You are a cultural fit if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to work in team
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in the course of work
What can you expect from us:
- Teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project and technical teams
- Ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
- Agility – we use agile methodologies in development
- Professionalism - we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we're a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website.