WE ARE HIRING:
Sales Analyst (m/f)
Sales Analyst use a range of sophisticated tools to collect and analyse data related to sales, defines and measures organizational performance indicators aimed to optimizing business processes and provides support to management in the decision-making process.
- Creation and maintenance of Power BI reports in the market
- Support commercial team with analyses, data mining, data insights
- Conduct external/internal data analyses leveraging best-in-class reporting & analysis standards (includes standard and ad hoc).
- Streamlining analytics processes in the market.
- Leverage business intelligence systems & champion self-service utilization
- Maintenance of market databases - Orange Store dashboards, SiT, Sales reporting
- Lead analytics trainings for commercial organization
- Partner with IT in order to maintain market-level data warehouse and ensure data quality to support analytics
- Ensure rigorous business tracking with robust target setting & alignment to global standards
- Local (in Market) Salesforce/Veeva CRM support
- Degree in business administration, finance or related field with 3 - 5 years of experience as a Sales Analyst or a similar role
- Proficiency in Power BI and MS Office. Salesforce/Veeva CRM knowledge is an advantage.
- Fluent English
- Experience in sales analysis
- Strong research and data analysis skills
- Orientation towards achieving goals and solving issues
- Ability to generate new ideas and setting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and complete complex tasks
- Excellent time management and presentation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Employment on indefinite period of time with probation period
- Work in international environment with our dynamic experienced team
- Continuous development of your professional and soft skills
If you find this job vacancy interesting and you want to become member of our team, please fell free to send your CV and application letter in English via application link no later than 20.03.2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.