Location: Zagreb, remote
German and English Customer Support Specialist for Booking Platform (m/f)
- daily communication with customers in German language through phone, e-mail and chat
- helping customers with requests regarding reservations, payment difficulties, cancellations, requests etc.
- determine that all customer requests are promptly and properly answered/resolved
- ensure that all enquiries are answered in accordance with set procedures and guidelines
- documenting all information according to standard operating procedures.
- someone with excellent knowledge of German (level C1), written and spoken (communication with native speakers)
- someone with excellent knowledge of English (level B2), written and spoken (for successful participation in training and using internal databases and applications) a problem-solving and solution-driven mentality
- positive and enthusiastic attitude towards customer services and customer needs previous customer support experience is an advantage.
- competitive salary plus monthly bonus and travel expenses paid
- welcome bonus after 3 months
- loyalty bonus after 1 year and annual bonus 24 days paid annual leave a year
- flexible working hours (minimum 24h per week)
- developed career path (pay raise according to seniority level)
- full time (3 weeks) paid training to help you on your way to success
- location: Zagreb office or 100% work from home after you prove yourself an independent and efficient employee
- relocation subsidies
- MultiSport card - program that grants access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools in whole of Croatia.
If you think that you are good fit for this position, feel free to send us your CV!