The scope of the project entails on one side the delivery of the physical assets (civil, equipment, automation and IT works), and on the other side the start-up of the operational business, ready to run a viable operating terminal business from day one of operational go-live.
We are currently looking for a:
HR Partner (m/f)
Purpose:HR Partner supports individual managers and functions with advice on HR Matters and acts as a point of entry to HR services as a whole. Acts as a partner towards the business and leverages CoE and general HR capabilities in meeting business requirements. The position reports to HRBP and the work location is Rijeka.
- Partner with the HRBP’s on the implementation of the People Strategy.
- Deliver on our service delivery model by working closely with HR professionals and specialists within our People Advisory teams, Centres of Excellence functions and Global Mobility teams.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people matters.
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with the local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Act as talent broker encouraging the transfer of individuals from one part of the organization to another to obtain specific developmental experience.
- Work effectively with the entire regional People Partner Organization as well as T&D team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
- Draw people insights from available real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement with leaders and local management.
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR topics.
- Participate in on-site recruitment where needed and coordinate and perform employee activities required on site such as onboarding, training sessions etc.
Controls & governance:
- Support the HRBP and PPO with all aspects related to HR matters.
- In line with Shareholders’ corporate standards, implement best-in-class practices across the project and future terminal operations, and ensure they are consistently deployed by all parties.
- Monitor and assess HR opportunities, risks and subsequent mitigation strategies, and track such risks through input into the risk register in line with HRBP.
- Provide structured feedback to the shareholders’ functions.
- Ensure clear communication is maintained within the team.
- Meet regularly with the Managers, team members and Global functions to maintain full awareness of HR issues.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with shareholders’ regional HR teams.
- Address emerging issues with the HRBP.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the HR field, related industry environment as an advantage.
- Solid experience in different field of HR function.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience with international and local stakeholders.
- Solid awareness of local labour and employment law and practices as well as compensation, employee relations, general benefits, employment and staffing practices, and organizational development.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data
- Substantial skills in developing and building relationships with external and internal stakeholders within HR Areas.
- Native Croatian and advanced level of English (C1)
- Advanced negotiation skills.
- High discipline – following through on actions and ensuring necessary documentation.
- Sensitive to cultural diversity and experience in a multicultural environment, in regard to colleagues, clients, and other stakeholders.
- University degree in human resources, business administration, behavioural science, or management with relevant professional qualification, or similar.