Our client, Schneider Electric (www.schneider-electric.com), creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, their technology, software, and services improve the way customers manage and automate their operations.
With 185,000+ employees in more than 100 countries, they are recognized as an undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage, Secure Power, and Automation Systems.
Currently, they want to enrich their team with a motivated and proactive person in the position of:
Office / Business Assistant (m/f/d)
- Providing administrative support, such as scheduling meetings, arranging travel arrangements, and managing email inboxes; mostly assisting the management team
- Preparing reports from data entry tasks such as creating spreadsheets, updating databases, and compiling information from multiple sources
- Providing clerical support to employees, including filing documents and maintaining databases
- Welcoming clients and visitors by greeting, directing and announcing them in a friendly and professional manner
- Answering, screening, and forwarding any incoming phone calls, as well as providing basic information when needed and/or taking adequate messages when required
- Coordinating and implementing office procedures
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
- Organizing company in-house and external events
- Providing internal communication support and administration
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in similar roles - work experience in international corporations is an advantage
- Advanced communication skills (spoken and written)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different departments and levels of employees
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Aligned with company values: Straightforward, Challenge, Open, Passionate, Effective
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
Schneider Electric offers:
- A culture that recognizes proactivity, dedication, and success
- Healthy work-life balance and additional benefits
- Great work location (Strojarska cesta 22, Zagreb)
If you’re interested in the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English before the 1st of April via application link.
Your application will be treated as confidential.